Cheesecake milkshake is a delightful, sweet and refreshing treat purely heaven in taste. Basically with altogether four ingredients, a blender and a fancy glass you can make this super simple and delicious milkshake. All in all this is such a refreshing treat for summers.
Ever wondered if you can sip a cheesecake in a glass? Surprisingly yes. This recipe saves you the hassle of baking a cheesecake. It is the ultimate cheesecake goodness in a glass to sip a cheesecake without the hassle of baking it. How nice - huh!
The two main ingredients for this recipe are strawberries and cream cheese. After all with strawberries the possibilities are endless just like Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake, Victoria Sponge Cake, Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies, Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Crunch Cupcakes.
In addition cream cheese is always a favorite just like my Cream Cheese Pound Cake or these Chocolate Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Table of Contents
why this recipe works?
- Simple & Easy: This cheesecake milkshake requires only a simple and easy method.
- Few ingredients: Make this milkshake using a few ingredients.
- Cheesecake Slice: You will feel you're sipping a cheesecake slice.
ingredients for cheesecake milkshake
- Cream cheese: use high-quality and full fat cream cheese.
- Milk: use full fat milk for this recipe.
- Graham Cookies: use crumbs for this recipe.
- Extra Graham Cracker crumbs: to garnish.
- Fresh Strawberries: to garnish.
- Strawberry cheesecake milkshake: Add ½ cup of chopped strawberries in the blender and enjoy the best Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake.
- Blueberry Cheesecake milkshake: Add ¼ cup of fresh or frozen blueberries and turn this milkshake into a delicious Blueberry Cheesecake Shake.
how to make cheesecake milkshake
These are basic process shots for this recipe. For detailed instructions refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender jar.
2. At this point blend the ingredients for a minute until combined. Pour in the serving glass.
- Berries: use fresh berries of your choice like strawberries, blueberries or raspberries.
- Icecream: serve this milkshake with ice-cream flavor of your choice
- Syrup/Sauce: Drizzle chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, hot fudge sauce or salted caramel on the milkshake.
- Whipped cream: Serve with a dollop of whipped cream over the milkshake
- Chopped nuts: Sprinkle nuts of your choice on the milkshake such as peanuts, walnuts and pecans.
Basically you can do it easily. You can certainly double or triple the recipe to make large batches of this milkshake before thinking twice. As I have noted the ratio is perfect for big batches as well.
I would advise otherwise. As it is a simple milkshake to make which requires minimal ingredients and minimal effort. For that reason it's best to make it and consume it right away.
By all means you can use any other type of milk. I personally think basically full fat milk is best for this cheese milkshake. However you can try it with almond milk whenever you want. Although I haven't tried it with any other milk.
how to store cheesecake milkshake
- It is best to consume this cheesecake milkshake right away and I do not recommend storing it in the fridge or freezer. For this purpose prepare the milkshake when you are ready to serve it.
related milkshake recipes
Did you make this recipe and loved it? Give it a 5-star 🌟 rating with a comment. Join our Now Delish newsletter to get a free ebook and weekly recipes. Stay connected on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Tiktok as well.
- Food processor or rolling pin
- Milkshake glasses
- 4 ounces cream cheese (113 g)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (150 g)
- ½ cup whole milk (120 ml)
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs (23 g)
- Whipped cream (to decorate)
- Take a blender and add all the ingredients to it.
- Blend on high speed for about 40 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour into two small glasses. Decorate with whipped cream and graham crumbs if desired.